Small businesses have a variety of legal needs. Idaho Employment Law Solutions, a minority law firm, provides the following legal services when serving as a business’ general counsel:
- Choice of entity – partnership, LLC, corporation.
- Governance, operating agreements.
- Review of contracts to help protect your interests.
- Contract negotiations.
- Draft agreements with your vendors and customers.
- Review lease provisions.
- Provide advice on best practices for working with your employees.
- Employment law, hiring, termination, non-compete contracts, unemployment.
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), including Affirmative Action Plans, management training
- Assist in collections.
- Act as an independent sounding board when planning for growth or change.
- Review and/or establish your employment and personnel policies and provide appropriate training thereby reducing the risk of litigation.
- Locating and monitoring outside counsel for out of state litigation where the firm does not have a presence.
Idaho Employment Law Solutions, a minority law firm, provides counsel to its clients to help them avoid or plan for the possibility of litigation. Sometimes the most important thing is to have a second set of eyes on issues that affect your business so that you can focus on doing what you do best.
If you’d like to know more about how Idaho Employment Law Solutions, a minority law firm, can help you, contact us to schedule an appointment. We’d enjoy the opportunity to learn more about what you do, and to explore the ways that we can help. Idaho Employment Law Solutions is more than just a law firm. We’re committed to your success.